Mother’s Day is quickly approaching, so if you don’t have anything planned for your mom this post is perfect for you. We’ve put together everything you would need to make your mom’s day special, including a table setting perfect for brunch and DIY gift ideas.
For the table setting I used two shades of pink, glass accents with the napkin holders, egg cups and glasses and added some colour with the flowers. Some of you might even recognize the flowers! All of the items used were items I had on hand. So if you’re looking for some table inspiration check out what’s in your cupboards right now and add some colour with fresh flowers or coloured fabric.
DIY Gift Ideas
These are a few ideas to help spark your creativity…
- Send mom to the spa with a custom gift basket full of bath bombs, a candle, body wash, foot scrub and facial mask.
- Create a custom vegetable or flower planter by picking up some soil, plants and planter at your local garden store. Even better turn this into an activity and complete the planter with your mom on Sunday.
- Add some accessories to her wardrobe by making some DIY Jewellery or a t-shirt scarf.
- Create a photo wall with a collage of pictures and frames of photos of you and your mom and places you’ve visited together.
- Prepare a dessert and tea picnic and plan a visit a nearby park or beach together.
Kerri and I would like to give a shout out to our amazing mothers, we hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
And to all mothers – Happy Mother’s Day!
What do you have planned for Mother’s Day?